My Brother and I share this shop so we can sell our handcrafted items as a family venture! Our shop currently has 7 sections:
1. Paper Sculpture – I started with a Paper Tole kit and decided to go above and beyond. With the help of the photography of my Sister-in-Law, Jan Stoots, I have been able to turn her photos into works of art. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
2. Wood Turner - My brother retired from the military and is very talented with a mini-lathe. You will thoroughly enjoy browsing through his shop section consisting of the most beautiful writing instruments you have ever seen.
3. Wood Turner Bullet Pens - Due to the popularity of Wood Turner's Bullet pens, we have a section dedicated to this category for the sporting and military gun enthusiasts.
4. Beading & Jewelry – I started making lanyards for my security ID badge at work, then I discovered how much fun it was designing other forms of jewelry. I guess things just got out of hand! … Especially with the Buckeye Jewelry!
5. Sashay Scarves - My niece is extremely talented with her crochet hook. I asked her if I could include some of her inventory in my family web shop.
6. Tartan Listings - This jewelry was made to show support for a Scottish lass that is dear to me. Her father hails from Clan Buchanan and was born at Bonhill, Dumbartonshire, Scotland in 1916. He immigrated to the United States at an early age. She’s proud of her heritage, so I designed a line of tartan trinkets in tribute to her.
7. Bottle Stoppers - Our newest section! A great way to dress up a wine bottle!
I think you will find a wide variety of projects to choose from while viewing our family shop. We are honored to have you as a visitor.
• Monthly Discount Coupon Codes are available on our homepage
• We currently charge Ohio Sales Tax of 7.50% for all transactions
• We exclusively use USPS Priority Flat Rate Shipping for the majority of our packages. Very small items are packaged in a bubble envelope and shipped via USPS First Class Parcel Services. The rate varies by weight and starts at $2.64
• Any Postage overages paid by the customer will be rebated.
• Currently, we only ship within the United States
• Orders received prior to 5:00pm EST are processed the same day.
• Orders received after 5:00pm EST are processed the following day.
• After processing, orders are shipped the following business day
• Our goal is to ship to you next day but we allow 1 to 3 days.
• You will receive notification of shipment when your shipping label is printed, and the package will be delivered to the Post Office either later that same day or the following morning
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Customer satisfaction is important to us. If your merchandise is damaged during shipment or you're unhappy with our products, please contact our shop so we can arrange a return and/or replacement.
*** WE ARE TEMPORARILY SUSPENDING CUSTOM ORDERS DUE TO A DEATH IN OUR FAMILY ***
Custom Orders: Yes, we do custom work. I make paper sculptures of wedding bouquets and photos from my client's flower gardens. My brother can customize pens and pencils. You pick the wood or acrylic you want and he can make it a customized product just for you!
The following is our guide for custom-commissioned products made through this shop:
• The buyer understands that any shipping costs or applicable sales tax will be charged above and beyond the cost of the custom-commissioned product
• The seller will post the finished commissioned product on the website as a custom order and Etsy will contact the buyer so they can submit the final payment as an Etsy transaction.
• The Buyer agrees that the balance is due and payable upon completion of the custom-commissioned special order prior to shipment.
• The Seller promises to deliver the finished custom-commissioned special order product within 4 to 6 weeks, or on a specified date agreed upon by the buyer and seller.
• The buyer understands that sufficient time is required to allow for shipments from vendors for any items not currently in stock needed to complete the project
• The seller promises that if the custom-commissioned special order is not completed on or before the timeframe given to the buyer, this agreement will be considered void.
• Paper Sculpture custom-commissioned pictures supplied by the buyer must be high resolution photos provided electronically to the seller prior to any agreement or deposit to determine if they are of a quality acceptable to the media type. The buyer must also understand that the bending and tooling of the picture to bring it 3D will distort the picture to some extent and require artist interpretation to fill in the gaps.
Please feel free to contact our shop via conversation if you have any questions or concerns. Each commissioned piece is individual and the above stated agreement may not apply in some cases. We will work with you if need be to find a suitable resolution.
Stootsy & Wood Turner