Picture: Scottish Cream Rose
Matte Dimensions: 8”x10”
Wooden Shadowbox Frame Finish: White
Frame Outside Dimensions: 11-5/8” x 9-5/8” x 2-1/2”
Frame Front Edge Width: 1”
Inside Dimensions: 9-1/2” x 7-1/2” x 1-7/8”
A Wire Hanger is included for Wall Mounting
This picture of a white rose was inspired by a photograph that my Sister-in-Law (Jan Stoots) shot while she was in Scotland in 2009. I used approximately 12 prints in the development of this piece. The main focal point was then painted with an acrylic paper glaze to accentuate its prominence.
■ Please Note: The posted photos may contain multiple pictures of the same paper sculpture. The purchase price is for one (1) piece of artwork only.
The matting is actually faded and enlarged photos of the original picture that have been raised between sections of art foam and pressed overnight so they will dry flat. With the exception of art foam used in the matting, this piece is made entirely of paper and takes about 1½ weeks to complete.
This picture is truly one of a kind. Bending paper distorts the original photo so by the time I get to the center of the plant I am usually free-handing most of the work. The leaves of this particular plant were all applied free-hand, so even if I make a second picture from the same original print, it will always be slightly different. This paper sculpture would look beautiful on any wall, especially yours!
If you would like any further information about this picture or any item in the shop, feel free to send me a conversation. I will be more than happy to assist you personally.
I am honored that you have chosen to view my work. Thank you for visiting my shop and I look forward to posting new pictures in the near future.
► Check out our Etsy home page for the current Monthly Discount Coupon Code posted at
► Visit and ‘Like’ us on our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/DesignsByStootsy (you'll need to copy and paste the link in your browser)
• Monthly Discount Coupon Codes are available on our homepage
• We currently charge Ohio Sales Tax of 7.50% for all transactions
• We exclusively use USPS Priority Flat Rate Shipping for the majority of our packages. Very small items are packaged in a bubble envelope and shipped via USPS First Class Parcel Services. The rate varies by weight and starts at $2.64
• Any Postage overages paid by the customer will be rebated.
• Currently, we only ship within the United States
• Orders received prior to 5:00pm EST are processed the same day.
• Orders received after 5:00pm EST are processed the following day.
• After processing, orders are shipped the following business day
• Our goal is to ship to you next day but we allow 1 to 3 days.
• You will receive notification of shipment when your shipping label is printed, and the package will be delivered to the Post Office either later that same day or the following morning
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Customer satisfaction is important to us. If your merchandise is damaged during shipment or you're unhappy with our products, please contact our shop so we can arrange a return and/or replacement.
*** WE ARE TEMPORARILY SUSPENDING CUSTOM ORDERS DUE TO A DEATH IN OUR FAMILY ***
Custom Orders: Yes, we do custom work. I make paper sculptures of wedding bouquets and photos from my client's flower gardens. My brother can customize pens and pencils. You pick the wood or acrylic you want and he can make it a customized product just for you!
The following is our guide for custom-commissioned products made through this shop:
• The buyer understands that any shipping costs or applicable sales tax will be charged above and beyond the cost of the custom-commissioned product
• The seller will post the finished commissioned product on the website as a custom order and Etsy will contact the buyer so they can submit the final payment as an Etsy transaction.
• The Buyer agrees that the balance is due and payable upon completion of the custom-commissioned special order prior to shipment.
• The Seller promises to deliver the finished custom-commissioned special order product within 4 to 6 weeks, or on a specified date agreed upon by the buyer and seller.
• The buyer understands that sufficient time is required to allow for shipments from vendors for any items not currently in stock needed to complete the project
• The seller promises that if the custom-commissioned special order is not completed on or before the timeframe given to the buyer, this agreement will be considered void.
• Paper Sculpture custom-commissioned pictures supplied by the buyer must be high resolution photos provided electronically to the seller prior to any agreement or deposit to determine if they are of a quality acceptable to the media type. The buyer must also understand that the bending and tooling of the picture to bring it 3D will distort the picture to some extent and require artist interpretation to fill in the gaps.
Please feel free to contact our shop via conversation if you have any questions or concerns. Each commissioned piece is individual and the above stated agreement may not apply in some cases. We will work with you if need be to find a suitable resolution.
Stootsy & Wood Turner