Pen Style: American Patriot Twist Pen
Shaft Material: Stars & Stripes Wooden Flag Inlay
Components: Antique Brass
Length: 5¼ Inches
Refill: Parker, Cross or Penatia standard ballpoint refills
Complimentary Gift Box or Velvet Pouch Included
►Handcrafted by a Retired Veteran◄
Proclaim your national pride and love of country with this most patriotic pen. Rich design details abound. The pen clip features a red, white and blue American flag and handsomely cast Bald Eagle emblem. The pen end features a laurel leaf, a symbol of victory and a popular motif in the Federal style of architecture. The pen top features an etched 'U.S.A.' and laurel leaf stamp. Also on the tip and end are Doric column influenced designs which appear on many American government buildings and monuments. Finally, 'God Bless America' is intricately etched into the pen band. Excellent weight, balance and a smooth writing performance with a Parker style refill.
Delight any potential gift recipient with a wooden inlay that will exceed even the most discriminating collector's expectations. The 58-piece inlay has been pieced together like a jigsaw puzzle to become a seamless part of the finished pen. The upper barrel is made from blue dyed basswood laser-cut to fit 50 individual stars and the lower barrel is made from red dyed basswood laser-cut to fit 6 stripes. The 50 stars and 6 stripes have been laser-cut from natural basswood veneer.
The inlay for this pen was exclusively designed and expertly laser-cut by www.KallenshaanWoods.com
■ Please Note: The posted photos may contain multiple pictures of the same item. This is meant to give you as many different views as possible using various light sources and different angles. All of the pictures were taken of the actual item for sale and the purchase price is for one (1) pen only
Unlike commercially produced wooden and acrylic pens, this one was hand-turned on a lathe then sanded, polished, and waxed. The pen is equipped with extremely durable and long-lasting components. Ink refills can easily be found at any office supply under a variety of brand names.
Wood Turner products are an excellent and unique gift choice for your friends and family that are “hard-to-buy-for”. The recipient of your hand-turned gift will be stunned by its beauty and pleased in the knowledge you chose such a useful and hand-crafted work of art just for them. A gift box is included with each purchase.
If you like this style of pen but would prefer other components or a different type of wood or acrylic, I would be happy to make one just for you. I have a large quantity of rare domestic and tropical hardwoods in stock and access to almost anything you would like. Please note however, that the price may vary slightly contingent on the price of the resin or wood and I will require additional time if I need to order something in your behalf. Please contact me via a conversation if you are interested!
Feel free to visit our ETSY shop often. I am continually adding new creations. Don’t forget to click on the heart to the right of a product if you like it. That way I will have an idea of what pleases my viewers the most!
I am honored that you have chosen to view my work. Thank you for visiting our shop!
► Check out our Etsy home page for the current Monthly Discount Coupon Code posted at
► Visit and ‘Like’ us on our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/DesignsByStootsy (you'll need to copy and paste the link in your browser)
• Monthly Discount Coupon Codes are available on our homepage
• We currently charge Ohio Sales Tax of 7.50% for all transactions
• We exclusively use USPS Priority Flat Rate Shipping for the majority of our packages. Very small items are packaged in a bubble envelope and shipped via USPS First Class Parcel Services. The rate varies by weight and starts at $2.64
• Any Postage overages paid by the customer will be rebated.
• Currently, we only ship within the United States
• Orders received prior to 5:00pm EST are processed the same day.
• Orders received after 5:00pm EST are processed the following day.
• After processing, orders are shipped the following business day
• Our goal is to ship to you next day but we allow 1 to 3 days.
• You will receive notification of shipment when your shipping label is printed, and the package will be delivered to the Post Office either later that same day or the following morning
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Customer satisfaction is important to us. If your merchandise is damaged during shipment or you're unhappy with our products, please contact our shop so we can arrange a return and/or replacement.
*** WE ARE TEMPORARILY SUSPENDING CUSTOM ORDERS DUE TO A DEATH IN OUR FAMILY ***
Custom Orders: Yes, we do custom work. I make paper sculptures of wedding bouquets and photos from my client's flower gardens. My brother can customize pens and pencils. You pick the wood or acrylic you want and he can make it a customized product just for you!
The following is our guide for custom-commissioned products made through this shop:
• The buyer understands that any shipping costs or applicable sales tax will be charged above and beyond the cost of the custom-commissioned product
• The seller will post the finished commissioned product on the website as a custom order and Etsy will contact the buyer so they can submit the final payment as an Etsy transaction.
• The Buyer agrees that the balance is due and payable upon completion of the custom-commissioned special order prior to shipment.
• The Seller promises to deliver the finished custom-commissioned special order product within 4 to 6 weeks, or on a specified date agreed upon by the buyer and seller.
• The buyer understands that sufficient time is required to allow for shipments from vendors for any items not currently in stock needed to complete the project
• The seller promises that if the custom-commissioned special order is not completed on or before the timeframe given to the buyer, this agreement will be considered void.
• Paper Sculpture custom-commissioned pictures supplied by the buyer must be high resolution photos provided electronically to the seller prior to any agreement or deposit to determine if they are of a quality acceptable to the media type. The buyer must also understand that the bending and tooling of the picture to bring it 3D will distort the picture to some extent and require artist interpretation to fill in the gaps.
Please feel free to contact our shop via conversation if you have any questions or concerns. Each commissioned piece is individual and the above stated agreement may not apply in some cases. We will work with you if need be to find a suitable resolution.
Stootsy & Wood Turner