Style: Standard Lanyard
Colors: Brown and Gold
Beads: Wood & Glass
Wire: 49-Strand Nylon-Coated Steel
Findings: Gold-Plated Toggle Ring/Circle
Length: 34 inch Loop
Gift Box: Silver with Bow
Do you have to wear a security badge at work on a daily basis? Most work-issue lanyards are nothing short of a shoestring with a logo. Impress your colleagues with an elegant lanyard. The beading is in a continuous loop with a toggle ring attached so you can clip on your badge. Wire guards have been added by the ring for added durability.
All of my jewelry is made from quality glass and wood beads. Your purchase will be packaged in an elegant gift box (pictured above). Please browse through my shop for a large variety of earrings, bracelets, necklaces, and lanyards.
You are welcome to visit our Etsy shop often. My brother and I are continually adding new creations. Don’t forget to click on the heart to the right of a product if you like it. That way we will have an idea of what pleases our guests the most!
I am honored that you have chosen to view my work. Thank you for visiting our shop!
► Check out our Etsy home page for the current Monthly Discount Coupon Code posted at
► Visit and ‘Like’ us on our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/DesignsByStootsy
• Monthly Discount Coupon Codes are available on our homepage
• We currently charge Ohio Sales Tax of 7.50% for all transactions
• We exclusively use USPS Priority Flat Rate Shipping for the majority of our packages. Very small items are packaged in a bubble envelope and shipped via USPS First Class Parcel Services. The rate varies by weight and starts at $2.64
• Any Postage overages paid by the customer will be rebated.
• Currently, we only ship within the United States
• Orders received prior to 5:00pm EST are processed the same day.
• Orders received after 5:00pm EST are processed the following day.
• After processing, orders are shipped the following business day
• Our goal is to ship to you next day but we allow 1 to 3 days.
• You will receive notification of shipment when your shipping label is printed, and the package will be delivered to the Post Office either later that same day or the following morning
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Customer satisfaction is important to us. If your merchandise is damaged during shipment or you're unhappy with our products, please contact our shop so we can arrange a return and/or replacement.
*** WE ARE TEMPORARILY SUSPENDING CUSTOM ORDERS DUE TO A DEATH IN OUR FAMILY ***
Custom Orders: Yes, we do custom work. I make paper sculptures of wedding bouquets and photos from my client's flower gardens. My brother can customize pens and pencils. You pick the wood or acrylic you want and he can make it a customized product just for you!
The following is our guide for custom-commissioned products made through this shop:
• The buyer understands that any shipping costs or applicable sales tax will be charged above and beyond the cost of the custom-commissioned product
• The seller will post the finished commissioned product on the website as a custom order and Etsy will contact the buyer so they can submit the final payment as an Etsy transaction.
• The Buyer agrees that the balance is due and payable upon completion of the custom-commissioned special order prior to shipment.
• The Seller promises to deliver the finished custom-commissioned special order product within 4 to 6 weeks, or on a specified date agreed upon by the buyer and seller.
• The buyer understands that sufficient time is required to allow for shipments from vendors for any items not currently in stock needed to complete the project
• The seller promises that if the custom-commissioned special order is not completed on or before the timeframe given to the buyer, this agreement will be considered void.
• Paper Sculpture custom-commissioned pictures supplied by the buyer must be high resolution photos provided electronically to the seller prior to any agreement or deposit to determine if they are of a quality acceptable to the media type. The buyer must also understand that the bending and tooling of the picture to bring it 3D will distort the picture to some extent and require artist interpretation to fill in the gaps.
Please feel free to contact our shop via conversation if you have any questions or concerns. Each commissioned piece is individual and the above stated agreement may not apply in some cases. We will work with you if need be to find a suitable resolution.
Stootsy & Wood Turner